National Wine Day – February 18th
So in honor of National Wine Day, Thomas Hogan Travel would like to share with you the places because we have personally tasted some of the best wines in the world:
- Tuscany – The entire region; there are variations depending on location
- Spain – A small village at the foothills of Montserrat
- Portugal – Lisbon offers the most smooth and fruity red wine
- Australia – The local wines are very different but have lovely nutty notes
- France – Nothing more needs to be said it’s France
Contact us today if you would like to plan a wine-cation!