9-Day Pacific Northwest Small Group Tour
August 11-19, 2020
$4,200.00 per person
Book by March 20th and save $125 per person!
Admire the natural beauty of Oregon and Washington featured in this fully escorted small group tour.
DAY 1: Tues. August 11
Welcome to Portland. Upon arrival, you will be met by your Travel Director. You have one group transfer to your hotel. Join your fellow travelers and Travel Directors for a Welcome Dinner this evening.
Hotel: Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront, 3 nights
Meal: Dinner with Wine
DAY 2: Wed. August 12
Today visit Portland’s breathtaking Rose Garden, Pittock Mansion, and Pioneer Courthouse Square. Enjoy an included dinner at a local restaurant this evening.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner with wine
DAY 3: Thurs. August 13
Admire the natural beauty of Oregon’s historic Columbia River Highway. Next, you’ll journey to Multnomah Falls and enjoy some free time for lunch in Hood River. Consider indulging in the local specialty of salmon and chips and visit Timberline Lodge on the slopes of the Mount Hood.
DAY 4: Fri. August 14
Portland – Willamette Valley – Newport, OR
Today head to Oregon’s green and golden wine country and Connect with the Local winery owners for a gourmet lunch before heading to Newport.
Hotel: Elizabeth Ocean Front Suites, 2 nights
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch with Wine
DAY 5: Sat. August 15
Join an expert Local Specialist onboard a nature cruise to spot local sea life and marine birds. Spend the evening at leisure and perhaps pay a visit to a chowder house for authentic Newport ﬂavors.
DAY 6: Sun. August 16
Newport –Tillamook – Astoria, OR
Head to the Tillamook Creamery and enjoy a self-guided tour with cheese tasting. Then head to the Astoria Riverwalk and see the Astoria Column. There is free time to explore this evening.
Hotel: Hampton Inn & Suites Astoria, 1 Night
Meal: Buffet Breakfast
DAY 7: Mon. August 17
Astoria – Mount St. Helens – Seattle, WA
Visit the Mount St. Helens Visitor Center today to learn more about this seismic region with a park ranger. Next head to Lake Quinalt Lodge in Olympic National Park, to meet Harvest Moon, a Local Specialist, who will share with you the tribal legends of the Quinault nation. You will then travel to Seattle for your next two nights.
Hotel: Sheraton Grand Seattle, 2 nights
DAY 8: Tues. August 18
Visit the fantastical glass sculptures of Chihuly Garden and Glass Art Museum. Then you may choose to take a trip to the top of the landmark Space Needle on your own. Then visit Pike Place Market, where the fish ﬂy low—from one fishmonger’s hands to the next. Later, join your newfound friends for a Farewell Dinner.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner with Wine
DAY 9: Wed. August 19
After breakfast you have one group transfer to the Seattle Airport.
Meal: Buffet Breakfast
- Portland’s Rose Garden, Pittoch Mansion
- Oregon’s historic Columbia River Highway & Multnomah Falls
- Wine tasting and gourmet food at Williamette Valley
- Newport sightseeing
- Tour of Tillamook Creamery to sample the region’s cheeses
- Experience the quaint view and sights in Astoria
- Mt Saint Helens and Olympic National Park
- Chihuly Garden & Pike Place Market in Seattle
- Roundtrip Airfare via Delta Airlines from Myrtle Beach
- Superior first class accommodations
- Luggage handling in/out of hotels
- Deluxe motor coach with extra leg room seats
- Breakfast each morning, 1 lunch, 3 dinners at authentic dining in local restaurants
- Wine or beer and coffee, tea, or soft drinks included with dinner
- Meal gratuities, service charges, and local taxes
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Expert tour director for duration of the tour
- Thomas Hogan Representative
Small Group Custom Tour – Max 34 Guests
(Minimum 30 guests required for tour to operate)
Prices are per person based on 2 guests sharing a room.
A nonrefundable deposit of $200 per person is due at the time of booking.
Final balance is due May 8, 2020.
Travel Protection is optional at $276.00 per person.
Single occupancy rates available upon request.