See It ALL – by Land & Sea
May 20 – June 2, 2019
From Anchorage to Vancouver, British Columbia
$3780.00 Balcony Stateroom (Category BD)
$4030.00 Mini-Suite (Category MD)
Includes FREE Premier Beverage Package if booked by September 5th, 2018!
- 5-nights accommodations including the Princess Lodges in Denali and Mt. McKinley
- Meals included on the land package: (5) Breakfasts, (1) Lunch, (4) Dinners
- Direct to the Wilderness Rail for the journey to your ship
- Denali National Park Tour
- 7-night Voyage of the Glaciers cruise aboard the Golden Princess
- 1-night post stay in Vancouver at the Four Seasons Hotel
- Round trip airport transfers
- Hotel and cruise line taxes and port fees
5 Night Pre-Cruise Package:
Arrive Anchorage and overnight.
2-Nights Mt. McKinley Wilderness Lodge including breakfast & dinner.
2-Nights Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge Including Denali Park Tour.
Breakfast & dinner.
Breakfast. A scenic rail journey to Whittier. Lunch included on the train.
Once in Whittier, you’ll step right from the train onto your ship.
|25 May||Anchorage (Whittier), Alaska||8:30 PM|
|26 May||Hubbard Glacier, Alaska (Scenic Cruising)||3:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|27 May||Glacier Bay Cruising, Alaska||9:15 AM||7:30 PM|
|28 May||Skagway, Alaska||7:00 AM||8:30 PM|
|29 May||Juneau, Alaska||6:30 AM||5:00 PM|
|30 May||Ketchikan, Alaska||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|31 May||At Sea|
|01 Jun||Vancouver, B.C., Canada||7:30 AM|
Cost for airfare and travel protection is additional.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a stateroom.