See It ALL – by Land & Sea
August 17 – 29, 2019
From Anchorage to Vancouver, British Columbia
$3915.00 Balcony Stateroom (Category BB)
$4233.00 Mini-Suite (Category MD)
- 4-nights accommodations including the Princess Lodges in Denali and Mt. McKinley
- Meals included on the land package: (4) Breakfasts, (1) Lunch, (3) Dinners
- Direct to the Wilderness Rail for the journey to your ship
- Denali National Park Tour
- 7-night Voyage of the Glaciers cruise aboard the Island Princess
- 1-night post stay in Vancouver at the Four Seasons Hotel
- Round trip airport transfers
- Hotel and cruise line taxes and port fees
4 Night Pre-Cruise Package:
Arrive Anchorage and overnight.
2-Nights Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge Including Denali Park Tour.
Breakfast & dinner.
1-Night Mt. McKinley Wilderness Lodge including dinner.
Breakfast. A scenic rail journey to Whittier. Lunch included on the train.
Once in Whittier, you’ll step right from the train onto your ship.
|2||Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge|
|3||Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge|
|4||Mt. Mckinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Talkeetna)|
|5||Anchorage (Whittier), Alaska, USA||8:30 PM|
|6||Hubbard Glacier, Alaska (Scenic Cruising)||3:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|7||Glacier Bay Cruising, Alaska||9:15 AM||7:30 PM|
|8||Skagway, Alaska||7:00 AM||8:30 AM|
|9||Juneau, Alaska||6:30 AM||5:00 PM|
|10||Ketchikan, Alaska||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|12||Vancouver, B.C., Canada||7:30 AM|
Cost for airfare and travel protection is additional.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a stateroom.